Sunday, January 18, 2009

These are my keepers!!! (The fish too!!!)


Daddy went fishing again and this time it took him too Soda Springs, Idaho. It is just outside of Lava Hot Springs.
Upon arrival of the day, it was a heat wave of 5 degrees. Even though the temperature was frigid, the fishing was HOT!!!
For myself, it was actually "off the hook" meaning that every time I threw my line in the water, there was yet another fish that I had to reel in and take off the hook. My buddies were getting upset with me because I was a fish slayer and they were just fish spectators.
The largest fish that I brought home was a whopping 8lbs. 13 oz. and the bad thing about that fish is that it was too small to even place in the tournament that I was entered in. We were throwing back more 4 and 5 pounders that you could shake a stick at. I must admit that when you feed the fish the potatoes, well the fish get just as fat as we do off of the damn things.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you guys your blog looks great! those fish are fantastic! I know i will be checking your blog often to see what is new! YAY!

    ReplyDelete